VHF AND UHF TRANSCEIVERS
* Frequency coverage 136–174MHz
* Number of channels 128
* Type of emission
* Channel spacing 25/20/12.5
* Power supply requirement 7.2V DC nominal
Current drain (approx.)
* Tx High
* Rx Max.
audio/Standby 1.5A (at 5W) 250mA/75mA 1.6A (at 4W)
* Antenna impedance 50Ω
temperature range –25°C to +55°C (Radio specifi cations)
* Dimensions (W×H×D) (Projections not included)
53×120×37 mm (With BP-232WP)
* Weight (approx.) 310g
* Output power (at
7.2V DC) 5W, 2W, 1W (Hi, L2, L1) 4W, 2W, 1W (Hi, L2, L1)
* Max. frequency deviation ±5.0/±4.0/±2.5kHz
* Frequency stability ±2.5ppm
* Spurious emissions 0.25μW (≤ 1GHz), 1.0μW (> 1GHz)
* Residual modulations 53/51/48dB typ.
(Wide/Middle/Narrow) 55/53/50dB typ.
* Audio harmonic distortion 3%
typ. (AF 1kHz 40% deviation)
* Ext. microphone
connector 3-conductor 2.5 (d) mm (1⁄10ʺ)/2.2kΩ
* Sensitivity (at 20dB SINAD) –4dBμV typ.
* Adjacent channel selectivity 75/75/65dB typ.
(Wide/Middle/Narrow) 75/73/65dB typ.(Wide/Middle/Narrow)
* Spurious response rejection 70dB min.
Intermodulation rejection 67dB typ.
* Hum and noise
(With CCITT fi lter) 60/58/55dB typ.
(Wide/Middle/Narrow) 55/53/50dB typ.(Wide/Middle/Narrow)
* Audio output power 500mW typ. (at 5% distortion, 8Ω
* Ext. speaker connector 2-conductor 3.5 (d) mm
Longer work time: The waterproof Li-Ion
battery pack, BP-232WP (7.4V, 2300mAh (typ.)), provides
up to 17.5 hours* of operating time.
Selective calling, quiet stand-by and more: The
IC-F3032S series has built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and
DTCS signaling capabilities for group communication or
selective calling. When a matched 2-Tone/5-Tone is
received, the following actions are programmable for
each code. • Answer back calls • Beep sounds •
MDC 1200 compatible: selective calling and
ANI features are programmable and including MDC
• PTT ID
• Emergency (No ACK transmission)
Radio check (RX only)
• Stun/Revive (RX only)
Emergency function: A custom special red button on the top panel
of the unit can be
used as an emergency button. Press to transmit an
emergency situation. Man down (optional UT-124R
required) and lone worker functions can also be used for
the emergency function trigger.
Scan allows you to monitor one
or two priority channels while scanning other channels.
Internal option available: The IC-F3032S
has an internal socket for a voice scrambler, DTMF decoder or man down
IP67 waterproof and dustproof: The IC-F3032S
handset provides protection to IP67 standards. The IC-F3032S series can
withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes.
• Up to 128 memory channel with 8 zones are available on
alphanumeric LCD display
• 8 DTMF autodial memories
on the unit
• Optional HM-168LWP, speaker mic that is
• BIIS PTT
ID transmission on the unit
• Low battery alert • 2-step power
• PC programmable • Time out timer
around function • Surveillance function
*See PDF download for specifications.